sábado, agosto 13, 2005

Now I Get It

Now I try to get it.... why we can't be together, the true is that maybe we never are supposed to be together, maybe we could only be friends, Because the true is that you don't love me, but it's fine we are young to the love, but it' fine i don't complaine... after all, maybe i wasn't made to love, maybe i have a different purpose, anyway sometimes i want to write a little bit of my bullshit, just for a change, after all, to few can really understand what i write here.

Believe me... In one time i was ready to make different the things between you and me, i was ready to.... to..... to love you, but then you talk with me and you change my thoughts, and make me believe that you don't want anything with me, that i'm only another boy that you know, so i did not try that you and me be a couple, and sometimes i feel bad because i feel like if i fail you, and the worst twice, maybe that's why you never love me, but like i said, i don't have any complaine about this, i know that eventually you will find someone better than me, and then i will disappear like a shadow, like i always do, anyway, that's all for now, i hope that mi next post i can write it in spanish because it's easier for everybody to understand that, hehe, see you later.


By Zero_Cool. El Fenix

1 comentario:

Kathia dijo...

ah ulil!!!!!!!!!!
no manches! estoy super nerviosa! en 1 hr me voy !! sabes lo k es eso?? nooo jajaja
si ya c k esto k pongo no tiene nada k ver con lo k escribiste jej aunk yooooo si entendi lo k escribiste ehhh zaira jajajaja aprende!! jajaja ntc
sabs lo k piendso al respecto d este tema vdd?
no entiendo al destino,,,, ella t kiere mucho y tu mas a ella
echale ganas
te kiero mucho
t voy a extrañar niño!!