jueves, noviembre 17, 2005

lonely

It´s been a while since the last time thqat i wrote something in this kind of letter, but probably some of you know what this mean.
However I can´t allow that you know what it means whe I write like this, because you would know how I feel and that would be worse for me.
Sometimes I fell like if I don´t deserve people like you as friends probably I don´t belong to your world and I like to believe that I really belong or maybe I did belong but not in the way that I would like to.
Now I can understand why when I see into myself I only see lonelyness… I am lonelyness, that´s why I feel sad when I see into myself, because I can see what I am.
When someone is happy is because they stop seeing themselves, they are seeing someone else and they can see the same lonelyness, and then something wonderful and complex happen, something that break the rules, because we stop to see in ourselves and we start to see into someone else, this wonderful thing is that we fall inloved.
Yes we fall inloved and we start to worried about that “other” person thn we are so… “Inloved” that we forget our lonelyness.
That´s happening with me, but sometimes I see into my lonelyness again and that feeling of sadness comeback for a moment.
Some of you will ask how do I know this, well if you are good readers you will understand why I know all this.


By Zero_Cool. El Fenix

No hay comentarios.: