jueves, junio 02, 2005

The Trouble

Hi:

Sad again... is not the big deal just another fight with my father, and all that trouble just for a stupid thing, but this doesn't matter, and like always happen my brothers was against me, but this happen all the time, so my father remind me why i don't want his help, doesn't mean that i don't need it, it's just that i don't want it, and another thing maybe he believes that i'm grown enough to take all the responsabilities, but honestly some times he give too much, that doesn't bother me, i think i can handle with, but some times i wanna stop and take some breath or rest a little, but i can't because a lot of people is counting with me and i can't let them down, and some times i think that i can't continue... that i'm falling in pieces, but the people around me can't see me like this, because like i said they are counting with me, i help them, i try to make them smile or i give them an adivce, i'm not saying that i'm the best friend or some kind of protector, i'm just another regular boy like the anybody but when i help them i feel so much better, so as you see i don't have time for me or at least i don't use to have it.
well that's all for now i see you later.


(si alguien no entiende esto mejor que me pregunte a mi o a alguien que sepa ingles si es que quiere entenderlo)

1 comentario:

Kathia dijo...

hi ah ulil!
yo solo kiero decirte algo acerk d lo k escribiste en este post...
Tu eres una persona realmente importante para muchos... al menos para mi eres una niño uniko la vdd y siento k d ves en cuando uno comete errores... dimelo a mi! pero tienes k aprender de ellos .. como una vez me dijo alguien " caerse esta permitido,,, levantarse es una obligacion...
Y como t he dicho no todo va a ser perfecto siempre... puedes errar y tmb tienes k preocupart pokito por ti ehhh jeje
espero k estes muy bn!
cuidese niño!
kathia